Friday, January 16, 2015

Fun Friday


The weekend is here again.  Time to go out and get rad.



I’m on call for work though, so I’m not sure how rad I can get.  Most likely I’ll be riding inside tomorrow morning at TotalCyclist, and maybe later getting out on some trails close to home. 

It sucks, but that’s the way it is.

Speaking of work, I found something weird on The Internets (yes, really.)  Actually, it was a suggestion on Facetimesuck which dared me to click on it.  I was not disappoint with what I found.

Dress sweatpants?



You know, when you get all fancy for your office job yet want to be active at the same time.



I hate you, The Internets.

The real issue here? People probably actually buy that stuff.  If you make it, there will be a market for it.  Maybe I’m just jelly that I didn’t think of it first.

Pffffttt.

Fancy pants.


See y’all next week with tales of cycling, beer, and relaxing.


Maybe.

No comments: