Friday, January 23, 2015

Fun Friday

More rain.  Lovely.  So much for getting outside and getting rad this weekend.



I really hate this weather.  I’d rather have snow because I could actually go out and ride in it.  Snow is fun.  Rain is not fun.

Unless you’re a Stormtrooper.



It’s Friday, which is supposed to be a fun day.  Maybe it’s not raining where you are, or maybe you don’t care.  I care.  There will be short track race watching on Sunday, but I’m pretty sure tomorrow will feature more riding indoors and a Star Wars marathon.  I’m also heading out tomorrow night to listen to my friend’s band play some METAL.

Metal and Star Wars.  Maybe the rain won’t be so bad.



Enough about me.  I’ll cut this post short so you can get to doing whatever it is you wanna do this weekend.

I wanna take the easy way out.


See y’all next week.

No comments: