Friday, October 16, 2015

Fun Friday


I skipped a few days again.  Who gives a shit.  At least it’s Friday.  And with cooler temps in the air it’s starting to feel like fall.

I’m sure everyone is happy about that.


That also means that it’s the season for Pumpkin Spice…um…everything.


Just look at that one again.  Go on, I’ll wait.

And here's a PSA:  It’s also the time that we should watch for hunters while we’re out riding in the woods.  I’ve never had any issues personally, but I guess it’s probably still a good idea to pay attention and be careful.  You never know what kind of shit you could get yourself into.


Enough of that fall talk I guess.  Wanna hear a joke?


Okay, now on to business.  This weekend will feature beer and bikes as usual, but I’m not sure if I’ll be riding (I'm sure I'll be  drinking.)  The main item on the agenda for tomorrow is this:


I’ll be over at Cane Creek Cycling Components bright and early tomorrow morning for the Blue Ridge Battle Pumptrack Challenge.  I might be “working”, so if you’re in the area stop by and say hello (I won’t be hard to find, just look for the Best Socks in the World.) You really should check it out, because watching folks get rad on a pump track is pretty rad in and of itself.  It will be a fun day, even if I don’t actually ride my bike.  I’m bringing it anyway though…


So yeah, that’s enough for today.  See y’all next week.

No comments: