Thursday, July 29, 2010

On Vacation Again




As you can see, the bikes were loaded up, and gas was purchased. I hit the road yesterday, and I am currently down in sunny Orlando, Florida. I'm here for a little mountain biking fun, and also to retrieve Lunchbox from the clutches of his biological female parental unit. Most likely, I'll have some good shit to talk about when I get back. That also means that I probably won't get back on here until next Tuesday or so. In the meantime, check out my local pal/internet celebrity Rich Dillen, and what he has to say about some shit he reviewed recently. Most notably, he discussed something that Little Miss Sunshine made for him; a changing towel. Sound interesting? Well then, head on over and check it out.

In the meantime, the Big O and I are gonna get some rest.



I asked for a 29er-sized bed, and this is what I got.

No comments: