Friday, May 22, 2015

Fun Friday

Yeah, I know.  It's been a while.  I've had a lot of things happening and blogging hasn't been much of a priority.  A couple of times I've wanted to escape.  Not in a bad way, like those runaway truck ramps you see all over the interstate.


 No, everything is good.  In fact, things are looking most excellent.  I just bought a new guitar because, well, I wanted one.


It's pretty rad.  Maybe I deserved it.  Maybe not.  Who gives a shit.

Clearly someone does.
 
Okay, it's Friday.  The weekend and all that.  A three day weekend too.  With no racing for a little bit, I'm heading away for some R&R down near Charles Town.  Gonna hang out with some cool Lowcountry folks and have a great time. 

Speaking of time...


Yeah.  Go have some fun and all that.  See y'all Tuesday.


No comments: