Friday, June 10, 2016

Fun Friday

Things are definitely looking up.  Or better. Whatever. Sure, the ribs (and surrounding tissue) are still a little sore, but I've accepted that it will take a while to be completely healed.  Back on the bike and all that, it's time to kick this thing up a notch.  Finally, I'm starting to feel happy.

I apologize for having much sadz.  I skipped a lot of blogging days so I wouldn't come across so whiny but I have a feeling that happened anyway.  I write this crap and nonsense mostly to keep track of everything that's going on and most of the time I don't go back to read what I wrote.  It's sorta difficult to convey the proper tone with words on a page on The Internets.  Just in case though, I need to keep reminding myself not to get so down over bullshit.


Excellent advice indeed.

I'm healing just fine and back in the saddle.  I've also been playing moar guitar (and learning moar songs), and I've even gotten back into home brewing.  The lack of riding forced me to do other things and I guess it was a blessing in disguise.  While not quite all the way happy, at least I'm not sitting around trying to drink my troubles away.



With a free weekend, I'm ready to hit the hills again.  I don't have any plans other than I want to ride in some mountains.  The Pisgah, The Other Pisgah, or Uwharrie.  Any of those will be fine.  I will have fun.  I will suffer.  I will drink beer when I'm done.

I may even find someone to go with me this time.

So, let's get this weekend started.  Quit hanging around here looking at this crap.



See y'all next week.  

No comments: