Friday, July 17, 2015

Fun Friday

It’s been another rough week.  Hence why I skipped a couple of blogging days.  On a positive note, it’s the end of the week and I have a couple of free days.  Time to do something fun.



Well, maybe not that although it does indeed look fun.  Most likely I’ll be on my bike somewhere, and after the week I’ve had I sure need it. 

As usual, there will be some guitar playing too.  Especially since I just got this last night:



This is actually one that I’ve wanted for quite sometime.  There’s something about a white Fender Stratocaster that makes me have good feelz.  That probably stems from a certain movie that was popular a long long time ago.


 Or, it could be because someone really talented played one too:


It’s not like I’m gonna be able to play it like that, but…

Who gives a shit.

I’m looking forward to getting to know this fine instrument a little better, even though I needed a new guitar like I need a new bike.

Yes.

No comments: