Friday, July 24, 2015

Fun Friday

I know, I just skipped right to Friday again.  I wish the week really worked like that.  Anyway, it looks like I’m down to just three days a week of blogging now.  Who gives a shit.

I have two days off from work, so I’m gonna chill.



Maybe.  Tomorrow I don’t really have any plans set in stone.  I really need a break from everything, and a day to do nothing.  I just want to have fun somehow and maybe even get in a little laugh or two.

Other than looking at photos on The Internets, you know.



Sunday is race day.  It’s been a while since I’ve raced since I took the last one off.  I guess I’m ready, although honestly I feel like I’m a bit over trained.  My legs still hurt, and work has been pretty rough.  Maybe I can call in for some help.



Yeah.  Maybe I can do it.  If I’m lucky, I’ll be back here Monday with a race report from Dark Mountain.  I’m still somehow in first place for the series, but that’s probably because I’m the “featured racer."

Trust me.  I’m not that rad in real life.


See y’all next week.

No comments: