Thursday, July 30, 2015

Get My Head Right

I’ve been on some pretty good pain meds since my visit to the doctor last Friday.  It’s helping me heal for sure, but I still feel all wonky.  Things just look different lately. 


I made a decision last night to stop with the muscle relaxers to see if I could sleep.  It actually worked, which probably means that I’m feeling better.  That’s awesome because even though I don’t take any in the morning, I still feel woozy for the first part of the day after taking one the night before.  I’m trying to get my head right so I can get back on the bike (I know, I just raced a few days ago.)  I have a big weekend coming up and I want to be able to ride without feeling dizzy, thus increasing my chances of crashing and risking further injury. 

Related to this weekend’s activities (which I’ll get into tomorrow), I took a little time to get the Executor ready…


It’s all clean and shiny, ready to get dirty up in some hills.  Since it doesn’t have any of those stupid gears I didn’t really have to adjust anything.  Still, I went over all the moving parts to make sure they uh, moved.  This bike is ready to go.


Me too.  See y’all tomorrow for what?  Fun Friday of course.

No comments: