Friday, May 13, 2016

Fun Friday

Man, I feel pretty good.  I'm not fully healed, but I'm definitely better.  I was pretty tired yesterday, but that was no doubt from my out of town trip for work.  I rode a little and had some beer, but I worked a lot too.  It's not like I was just hanging out on the beach all day...

  I stopped by there on my way out of town.

So yeah, I'm all energized and ready for the weekend.  It looks like I'm heading back to the hills again.  I'll try to ride a little further this time and work my way back into pre-injury form.  In reality though, I just want to have fun again.  That's what riding a bike is supposed to be all about.  A lot of folks don't get that, and they push and push to be so damn good so everyone will talk about how good they are.

It's showing off or something.


You know what I'm talking about.


Anyway, it's Friday, you don't have to work this weekend (hopefully), so you know what to do.  Go out and have some fun doing whatever the hell it is you like to do.


Hell yeah.  See y'all next week.

No comments: