Friday, September 17, 2010

Fridays Should Be Fun





In my case, it’s not right now. I’m actually kind of dragging ass this morning. I don’t want to bore you with any of my “real job” details or anything, but I was up until about 3:00 this morning working. I had to do an upgrade for a phone system at work, so it basically meant an 18 hour day. The bad part of that? I had to be back at work this morning to verify that everything is working properly.


Initially I had planned to skip work today (due to the hours I put in last night) and go ride somewhere. This post should have been a report of where I was heading with my mountain bike. I was thinking of taking off to the Kerr Scott Trail System for some fun in the mountains, but I was too tired to do anything else but go to work. Maybe I’ll get in a ride this afternoon, which hopefully will give me something to talk about on Monday. Meanwhile, I’ll find another way to entertain y’all.


Check this out. I saw this weird vehicle this morning on the way to work:



If I was a religious man at all, then I would call the preacher man and tell him about that. You know what he would say?



Yeah, that would be fine.


So, where’s the bike stuff? Well, since you asked, I’ll break out a photo or two from my Internets Art Collection. This fine work of art is one of the weirdest contraptions I’ve ever seen, so I’ll share it with you:



Yeah, I’ve resorted to busting out random photos just have something to talk about. At least I have my priorities straight:




Today’s post is sinking fast. Here’s an example:



I’m sorry. I’m not really trying to be an asshole, but remember that I’m half asleep. You want to see a real asshole? Check it:




I guess I could talk about what I have going on for the weekend, but that would require too much thought. I do have some things planned, but I’ll just save it for Monday morning. Do you feel like I’ve left you empty-handed? Do you feel short-changed, bamboozled, hoodwinked? Well, here’s a bonus photo for your enjoyment. It’s not funny, but my male cycling friends will definitely appreciate this one again:




That’s it. That’s all I have. Go play with your bike or something. See y’all Monday.

No comments: