Thursday, June 16, 2011

Smooth Sailing




Well, it’s not sailing, but the trails at the Forks Area Trail System were smooth as a newborns bottom. Well, if you were so inclined to go around touching newborns’ bottoms just to see what they feel like. There were a few rocks and roots here and there, but most of the time it was just hard packed dirt with a small layer of pine needles on top. That made for a fast ride, with not very much effort. Like I said before, it was like a big-ass pump track with little pedaling required. I dig that shit sometimes, especially because I like to go really fast.


Anyway, I rode most of the day with my GoPro camera, and I finally got around to putting together some video. I have plenty of footage left, but I’ll probably bust the rest out next week. Oh yeah, there’s a special guest at around the 45 second mark. Enjoy.


No comments: