Monday, July 11, 2011

Help Me Obi Wan




Actually, I’m asking you for help, my dear readers (I just like to throw in Star Wars crap whenever I can.) Usually I go on and on about me and my sorry adventures, but this time it’s a little different. This time, I’m begging you for support for Little Miss Sunshine. She’s participating in the 24 Hours Of Booty in a little less than three weeks.





24 Hours of Booty.

What is it?

Well, it’s a bike ride.

A bike ride that lasts 24 hours.

A bike ride that lasts 24 hours and raises money to fight cancer.

Cancer has affected a lot of people, and I’m betting that you might know someone or even be one of them yourself. I’m not asking for much, but I am asking that you you help Little Miss Sunshine meet her goal of raising at least $250. She’s fifty bucks into it, so it won’t take long if you help her out.


Click this link to show your support:

2011 24 Hours of Booty - Charlotte, NC


When you get there, look to the right of the page and click where it says, “Support Kellie.” Donate as little or as much as you like. Every little bit counts. I appreciate it, and I know Little Miss Sunshine will too. A lot of you read this crap and nonsense every day, so I’m sure there's enough of you to help her meet her goal. Thanks.


I was crazy busy over my three day weekend, so I should be back with lots to talk about. I won’t beg you for anymore money though. Well, unless you like hearing me beg.

No comments: