Friday, January 27, 2017

Fun Friday

Well, another week is gone.  I'm still here.  Surprised myself actually.  Anyway, let's get on with this.  I'm trying to make some plans for the weekend.  Riding?  Maybe.  I mean, the weather is pretty nice again (chilly tho.)  I don't like when it's shitty outside.

Bad weather gets me down.  When I'm down I like to cheer myself up.


Maybe I will be at the Short Track Race this weekend.  Not racing, because who gives a shit.  I'm thinking about bringing the party again.  We'll see.  I guess it depends on whether I end up riding Saturday.  If not, I'll have to go Sunday.

My goal is to keep this up so I don't forget.


That's it.  I just wanted to stop by real quick to put out some Fun Friday nonsense.  Maybe this post no funny enough?

Here, have some of this:


And have a good weekend.  See y'all next time.

No comments: