Thursday, November 18, 2010

It’s My Day


That’s cute, but 21 was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...


Even though I turned another year older today, I’m not taking the day off from the blog. I actually like writing this stuff every day, and that’s why I’m still here. That being said, I’ll make this one short and sweet. I don’t have a whole lot to talk about anyway.


I’m hoping to go for a birthday night mountain bike ride or something, but I’m not sure if I will. Usually we go out to dinner so I can partake in mass quantities of food and drink, but since this is a weeknight we’ll probably just do it tomorrow evening. I’m really not sure what Little Miss Sunshine and Lunchbox have planned for me, so I guess I’ll have to play it by ear.


I know you came here to be entertained, and I owe you at least that much. There’s no need for me to go on and on about how old I am or how many presents I think I might get, so I’ll give you something else. Here’s a video that I “borrowed” from my friends over at Cane Creek Cycling Components. It features their Double Barrel shock and some sweet riding in Western North Carolina.






If that’s not enough for you, then here are a couple of hillbilly fellers with their take on a classic 80’s song.





Yeah, I know you liked that. It gave me a good chuckle. See y’all tomorrow.

No comments: