Monday, September 10, 2012

A Gathering Of Skills





Saturday was really fun.  Instead of traveling to some far away city to race laps on some random trail, I got a chance to help the Dirt Divas with one of their Skills Clinics.  We broke up into a few groups and headed out on the trail, stopping along the way to hit some of the features out there.







Even though I only rode a total of about five miles in the span of a few hours, helping out the ladies was well worth the time I spent out there.  I didn’t do it all though, since there were plenty of other “Dirt Dudes” in attendance.  Still, I was glad to be a part of it all.  The ladies did a great job out there, some of them doing stuff they hadn't done before.  That kind of riding is pretty fun, and it sure beats racing.


So, with that I’ll cut it short.  I kinda feel like crap today, so it’s not easy to come up with a decent read today.  I’ll try again tomorrow.


Will it be better?  You betcha.


Well, maybe it'll be better.  I kinda suck at this sometimes, you know.

No comments: