Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Ain’t In This For Your Revolution





And I’m not in it for you, princess.



You might have noticed that I’ve been throwing out a lot of love for Niner lately.  It’s not because I’ve fallen under the spell of their “Big Revolution”, rather I’ve noticed how much more I like riding my single speed now that I’ve switched over to one of their bikes.  I hesitated for a long time, since I figured that my "converted from gears to single speed 29er" was just fine, and also because everywhere I looked I saw someone on a Niner.  I didn’t want to be like everyone else, but when I finally rode one I understood. 


Now I get it, and I’m glad I do.


This is just me talking about what I like, and when I like something I tend to spout off about it.  Now I guess I’ll start spreading the love.



You know how much I love stickers, right?


And I may be taking it a bit too far with this, but it was given to me da udda day so I’m sure it will be put to use.


I love goodies.


Speaking of goodies (and my never ending Star Wars references), I got one more accessory for my bike:





It will go on my single speed in place of this:




Since Ultraman was part of my “old” bike, I had to switch it up.  Besides, any excuse to use something Star Wars related is a good one.  My bike is faster now, so it deserves to be adorned with a fast ship.  She’ll do .5 past lightspeed, but it’s not always about the bike.  She's got it where it counts, but you still need someone to operate it.


I wouldn’t go around calling myself Han Solo, but I’m not such a bad pilot myself.


I’ll see you at Docking Bay 94 with my new bike, The Falcon.


Or here on the Internets tomorrow.


Whatever.

No comments: