Friday, March 14, 2014

Fun Friday

It's that time again, and I’m bringing the funny (or whatever the hell you wanna call it.)  Lunchbox gives me photos, and I give them to you.  Maybe I should just let him start posting up on Fun Fridays.

Nah, he’s too busy for this nonsense.

Since he’s riding a fixie every day now and the Handmade Beard and Mustache Show is here in Charlotte, I’ll start this one off with one that fits that theme.



With all those hipsters (with their fancy beards and mustaches), handmade bikes, and other less mainstream stuff going on around here, it’s probably gonna be okay to walk around in “public” drinking beer (only if it’s PBR I suppose.)  Not going to the show or are afraid of being seen drinking some uncool beer?  No problem.  Here’s a guide to drinking in public and getting away with it.



That could work.  Maybe.  Worth a shot I guess.  Just don’t put a baby in there with your precious cargo, okay?

If you don’t wanna tempt fate by trying to drink in public, you could always go down to the local watering hole to get your fix.



Yeah.

I’m off to Georgia in a few hours.  Y’all enjoy yourselves this weekend.  I’ll probably be back Monday if I don’t decide to sleep in.




No comments: