Friday, March 28, 2014

Fun Friday

I’m not going on vacation again this weekend.  In fact, I’m probably not going anywhere far away.  I’ll stay local, maybe ride my bike, and drink some beer.  If you’re headed out somewhere this weekend, make sure you take care to pack everything carefully.



I have things I can talk about today, but since I’ve started this whole “Fun Friday” thing I’m kinda enjoying taking the easy way out.

That doesn’t mean that you should though.



Yeah, Fun Friday is a time for you to just look at some of the funny shit that’s been dug up on The Internets.



And don’t worry too much about all the problems out there in the world.  Just ride your bike (or whatever else you do), drink some beverages, and be awesome to each other.

And make sure you try to forget about that whole nine to five thing you got going on.



I’ll come back next week and make up some shit to talk about.


No comments: