Friday, October 24, 2014

Fun Friday

I’m ready to jump into the weekend too…



I worked late last night, so my weekend actually starts a little early.  I’ve never been so ready for a weekend in my life.  I have big plans too.



No, I’m not racing.  I thought about it, but then I got a call about volunteering at the Wilkes 100 this weekend and I accepted.  Some of us Charlotte folks will be there marshaling the course, running aid stations, and heckling the shit outta people that racing way too late into the “season.”  It’s gonna be fun for sure, especially since we’ll be camping up there all weekend.  I sure need this kind of fun.

Speaking of fun, let’s finish this Fun Friday crap and nonsense so you can start getting ready for your weekend too.

How about another kid-friendly post?







Do it, NOW!


See y’all Monday.

No comments: