Friday, October 31, 2014

Fun Friday


Let’s get this shit rolling…



I already told you about all the stuff that’s going on this weekend, but I left out a few things. 

Today is Halloween, you know. I’m going on a night right this evening.  There are several in the area, and I guess they are costume themed.  If I can finish carving up my pumpkins, I have a neat costume to wear.



In addition to a night ride tonight and everything going on tomorrow, this weekend is also the Tarheel Trailblazers/Dirt Divas Year End Party.  Last year was pretty rad, since we had games, good food, and my friends from the band CroMoly rocked the house.  There will be no band this year (because SOME people can’t handle loud music), but we’ll have everything else.

I’m looking forward to emceeing the bike derby again this year.



I’m also looking forward to winning the tricycle race for the second year in a row.



This party will be pretty fun again, which is a nice break from the ones that weren’t so good previous years.  By the time it rolls around though, I’m sure I’ll be pretty tired from everything else going on. 

Plus, it’s gonna be really cold and shitty outside.



Brace yourselves; I may not be here on Monday.

No comments: