Friday, October 3, 2014

Fun Friday

Here we are again.  Friday.  Let’s go ride some damn bicycles.



Tonight kicks off with the New Belgium Clips Beer and Film Tour here in Charlotte.  I’m gonna go watch movies and drink beer.  You know, starting my weekend off right.  I’ve never been before, but there’s beer.  That will make it not suck.

Tomorrow is gonna be pretty cool too.  We’re celebrating Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day at Colonel Francis Beatty Park early in the morning.  And by “we”, I mean our club, the Tarheel Trailblazers and Trips for Kids



It’s gonna be fun as usual.  I think this is my sixth or seventh one, and each year they get better.  Even my “kid” Lunchbox will be there.  He plans to lead a group, which is a long way from way back when he was just another kid out there riding with adults.  I know he’s looking forward to it.

Since this is Fun Friday and I’m talking about kids, I’ll pick up where I left off last week with some more disturbing children book photos.









Oh, you find these offensive?



Yeah.  See y’all Monday.

No comments: