Friday, April 3, 2015

Fun Friday

The weekend is finally here.  It’s a holiday for a lot of people today, so that could explain the shitty traffic on the way home from work yesterday and the light traffic this morning on the way in.  I guess I'm very thankful for it.  You know, because there are worse things going on.


Tomorrow, myself a couple hundred of my closest friends are gonna play in the woods.  It will be fun in a weird way.

I know everyone will be happy to see me tomorrow.  In fact, I’m sure that’s why most of them signed up for the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek in the first place.

Yeah, sure. 

Anyway, I’m in a hurry to get today over with so I can get on with my weekend.  Tomorrow is gonna be rad.  On Monday, you’ll most likely see the first of several posts about my “race.” 

See y’all then.

No comments: