Friday, March 25, 2011

Tease Me


Yummmm!


Wait, I meant to post up this photo:




I told ya. Yesterday, George posted a photo up on his blog of my new wheels. He’s teasing me, I just know it. Well, maybe not, since they are actually on the way:





They are almost here! Hooray!


The only problem is, I may not be home to sign for them. Hopefully, Lunchbox will be, as he has already been instructed to be on the lookout for any suspicious packages arriving at the B-43 Worldwide Headquarters. If I get them, I guess you’ll find out Monday. I’ll probably have a race report instead though.


Race report? Yup. Sunday is race number three of the Southern Classic Series. This one is being held in Sanford, NC at San Lee Park. I would tell you that I am looking forward to it, but I’m kinda not. The weather is supposed to be shit this weekend, including thunderstorms, cooler weather, and other general suckitude. I’ve already signed up though, so I’m in no matter what (unless they cancel the race.) I’ll go out there, ride around their trails with a number on my bike, and call it racing. Not much different if it was gonna be dry out there I suppose.


So yeah, this weekend could suck. Racing on an unfamiliar course in wet conditions could be fun, but it will probably do more harm than good. I could end up needing more new parts for The Big O, as well as medical care for any crashes I might have. Luckily I am trained in first aid.



Yeah, this post is not going anywhere. However, I am. I’m outta here until Monday. See ya.

No comments: