Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Will Do Nicely



If you’re a true Star Wars fan, then that photo should make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

If not, then who gives a shit.


Today’s post will be short, because well, I have other things to do.


I forgot something yesterday when I was talking about housekeeping stuff. I was having a pedal issue on both bikes, and it was of the “not staying clipped in” variety. Since the issue was with two different sets of pedals, I knew they couldn’t be the culprit. Instead, I decided to take a look at my cleats. It didn’t take me long to figure out what the problem was (I are smart), so I got them the hell off my shoes.



They were plum wore out. Luckily, I have loads upon shitloads of new cleats, so I installed a fresh new set.




Now I guess it’s pretty obvious why I couldn’t stay clipped in. Dumbass me.


Next up, I finally found the photos from my tricycle race.



Wait, that wasn’t it.


Since the photographer was behind me, my sprint for the finish line is a little difficult to see. You can still tell that I dominated that shit though.


Photo credit: Charlotte Sports Cycling

See Little Miss Sunshine on the left (in the skirt) celebrating the win?


When it was all said and done, we spent the next five minutes high-fiving each other and rubbing the other teams’ noses in it.





Remember when I told you we won some beer? Well, I was happy as a tick on a fat dog.




Yeah, that made it all worthwhile. We tore through it like a tornado in a trailer park.


And…

That about wraps it up for today. The beer is long gone, and this post is going nowhere.


I’m out.

No comments: