Friday, October 4, 2013

Another Busy Weekend


Which means I won't just sit around drinking beer.




Well yeah, but after I do some other stuff. Tomorrow is the 10th annual Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day. And as usual I'll be there. While it's normally an event put on by local IMBA clubs (in our case the Tarheel Trailblazers), around here it's sorta been “taken over” by Trips for Kids. Of course that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean that we will have a lot of kids out on the trail. Lunchbox and I have volunteered as ride leaders like we usually do, and I'm sure we'll have a ton of fun. Expect me to go on and on about it Monday when get back here.

Sunday will be more of a fun day. The Niner demo van will be back in town, and we're gonna go ride some bikes. Hopefully they will have the new ROS9 in the demo fleet.


I'd like one more test ride before I order one.

So yeah, it doesn't sound like much, but it is. I didn't feel like writing a whole lot today, because yeah, it's Friday.


See ya.


No comments: