Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas



My cat is really thrilled to play Santa this year.


Yes, it’s Christmas time once again. Time for you to spend time with your family and friends, eat too much, and hopefully get a shitload of presents. No wonder this is most people’s favorite time of year. Things are slowing down at work for me, Lunchbox is out of school, and we are making our last minute preparations for Sunday’s festivities. I’m pretty excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Wait, never mind.


I’m taking some time off, which means I won’t be around here to give you thought provoking words and controversial photos. You’ll have to find something else to do for the time being. After the big day arrives, I’ll hopefully be installing shiny new bike parts and drinking beer in my uh, bike room. I guess it’s like any other day around here.


So with that, I’m cutting today’s post short. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever else you celebrate. I’ll be back next Wednesday, and we’ll pick up where we left off. See y’all then.

No comments: