Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just Some Stuff



Today is my last day here for the week.  Tomorrow, I’m heading down to Savannah, GA for a little getaway.  I’m sure there will be adventures involving bikes, beer, and other shit, and I’ll probably talk about it when I get back…


On Tuesday.


For now, I’ll talk about the present.  Like, some new shit that arrived here at the B-43 Worldwide Headquarters.  Since I can’t find a way to gently ease into the first item, I’ll just go right for it.




Yes.  The folks at Ride A Fucking Bike dot com have more than just stickers these days.  The pair of beer coozies pictured above show what’s on each side, and that pretty much sums up what we’re all about here at B-43.  Well, aside from trail building, which I don’t need to get into anymore this week.  Everything they sell is reasonably priced, so you should get your ass over there to show everyone how you feel about life on two wheels.



In a separate, unrelated shipment, I got some cool new stuff from DeFeet.  I know I don’t have to remind you that they make the best socks in the world and that they are made right here in North Carolina, so I won’t.  The socks are no bullshit, made for tons of use and abuse, and anytime I can get my hands on a new pair I jump up and down like a fat girl at an ice cream parlor. 


The first two pairs I got will most likely be used for racing, so I made to sure get uh, racing stripes.



The next pair are pretty special, because they benefit an organization that every mountain biker should be a part of…






I’m glad that DeFeet is making socks for IMBA now, because now no one has to wear the ones from that “other guy.”  You can show your support by picking up a pair or two for yourself. 


Click here



Anyway, that’s pretty much it.  I gotta get ready to go on my trip.


See y’all Tuesday.

No comments: