Friday, September 12, 2014

Fun Friday


It’s been a long week.  Work sucks as usual, but somehow I made it.  It’s not like I’m the only person that can complain about their job.



Any chance I can throw in a Star Wars reference, I will.  You know this.  Even if it doesn't make any sense.



Anyway, I’m glad it’s the weekend.  I’m sure the folks over at Interbike are glad too.  It’s been a long week for them, and hopefully today they’re packing up and getting out of town today.  Some folks probably had fun, and some, well…

you’ve probably already seen this by now:



That’s something even I wouldn't do.  I have limits, you know.

Anyway, we've made it.  All you have to do now is coast through today and the weekend is here.  Fall is on the way, the temperature is starting to cool down, and the hills are calling.

I think I might head up there tomorrow.  It’s been way too long.  Besides, it’s almost time for the leaves to start falling.




See y’all Monday.

No comments: