Friday, September 19, 2014

Fun Friday

Ugh.  I’m ready for this weekend to start.  It’s been a long week at work once again.  From a huge project I’m on to the countless coworkers that have to be told the same things over and over again, I need to get the hell away.  Each week is becoming more and more difficult to get through, and it’s not easy to remain calm and uh, nice.  I can’t drink at work (can you?), so my goal is to keep my trap shut and not be an asshole.

That’s proving to be difficult though.

  

With two days off, I definitely need a good ride.



That could work, but I meant a ride on a bicycle.  You know up in the hills somewhere.  Maybe not the real hills, but something that won’t have me around people.  That pretty much rules out anything here locally.  I’m hitting the road in the morning, and as of now it’s still destination unknown.  I’ll figure something out.  It will involve mountain bikes and beer, which is pretty much every ride I do.




See y’all Monday…

No comments: