Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!



Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I felt like I should wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, whether or not you celebrate it. I suppose most of you will be gorging yourselves on turkey with all the fixins, no doubt leaving you in a partial coma. My cohort Mr. Shepherd will not, however, be enjoying turkey, unless of course it’s Tofurkey. You see, Mr. Shepherd doesn’t engage in the consumption of animal flesh. That’s a good thing though. He’s probably a lot healthier for it. However, maybe he should try this Thanksgiving special, courtesy of one of the greatest football personalities of all time.



Here’s a guy who likes football…and giant Thanksgiving meals. Boom!

So, after you stuff yourself full of turkey and well, stuffing, make sure you remember to get off your ass afterwards and do something. Don’t sit around and get fat just because the Lions are on TV. (eewww) Get out and ride your bike, go for a walk, or pick your nose (okay, the last one has no physical fitness value whatsoever.) I’ll be taking the next two days off, so hopefully I’ll be getting in some good riding too. I sure as hell won’t go shopping, let alone go anywhere near any type of retail establishment (okay, maybe a bike shop or two.) On that note, I’ll most likely refrain from blogging for these next few days, so you’ll have to fend for yourselves on the Internets. Good luck!


No comments: