Friday, May 24, 2013

No Reason To Stay In Town

With a shitload of my friends heading up to PA to race mountain bikes, and a whole bunch of idiots coming into town to watch a car race (and clog up our roads), I can’t see any reason to stay here.  So, we’re heading out of town to ride.


It’s gonna be so choice.




We’re heading down to Augusta, GA to ride FATS, the Forks Area Trail System.  If you have the means, I highly recommend it. 

Don’t know what FATS is?  Have no idea why we would drive two and a half hours away to ride?  Well then check out this shitty video I made from the last time we were out there.

 


The word “epic” is used way too damn much, so all I’ll say for now is that it will be fun as hell.  We’re hitting the road bright and early with a big crew of locals, including TomTom, Good Guy Greg, and Eastwood.  Hell, even D-Wayne is making the trip down from the Triad.


A few of us are bringing the single speeds, including Eastwood, who’s gonna have a blast on his new green bike.



Um, wait.  That’s not it.



Anyway, that’s the plan, and of course we’ll stop for beer and food afterwards.  I’ll try to get some video and pictures, and I’ll have plenty of time to write a report since I won’t be back here until Tuesday.


Because Monday is a holiday, you know.


Also, we might even be doing a little bit of this:



Oh hell yeah.


Wow, I actually got through a post this week without mentioning Sonya.


Damn it.  Never mind.

1 comment:

eastwood said...

I think you just found me my new grocery/beer ride! The Glow Worm needs a friend!