Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fifteen Years


Is a long time. Especially when you look back and see what’s been going on. The last fifteen years have been awesome though, and I’ll tell you why. Today is a special day to me. It’s the day when Lunchbox made his debut in this world. Fifteen years ago, I became a dad, and I am really proud of that. Lunchbox (a.k.a. Isaiah) is a great kid, and he’s been through it all with me. Good, bad, and ugly, he’s always been my right hand man. I am thankful for such a great son.



We do everything together, and it’s been like that since he was little. I’m taking it easy today, and pretty much making this one all about Lunchbox. Sorry, I don’t have any embarrassing baby photos or anything. Just the latest stuff I guess.














Happy Birthday, son.


See y’all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Arleigh said...

Now, why didn't you tell me last night so I could have given him a sweaty hug?